To apply at Global Medical and Health Services, LLC, please complete the employment form. We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physical Therapists
- Physical Therapy Assistants
- Home Health Care Professionals (Various Fields have openings, please call to inquire.)
Please fax, email, or print out your completed application, so that we may review your application prior to your interview.
What to bring to the interview:
- Driver’s License (front & back copy)
- CPR card (front & back copy)
- Social Security Card (front & back copy)
- Criminal Background Check (CJIS Certified)
- Physical Examination/Chest X-ray/PPD
- Proof of Flu Vaccination and Flu Consent Form
- Malpractice Insurance Certificate of Coverage (http://www.nso.com/)
- Vent Certification (if applicable)
- Federal Employee Identification Number (EIN#via http://www.irs.gov/ )
**Special Instructions: In filling out the “Orientation Checklist,” please fill out the first column only.
Please give an explanation at the time of interview concerning any documentation that you are not able to provide on the day of your interview or prior to the prospective date of hiring. Our fax number is 410-486-0517. Additionally, upon receipt of this email, please call me at 410-486-0516 or 443-657-3723 to confirm you are in receipt of the application.
Please call our office and inquire about orientation. During orientation you will be provided with information regarding GMHS LLC policies and procedures, You will be informed about HIPPA and confidentiality, given additional training in our Lab training lab as needed, with additional hands on training before being assigned to a client.
We currently have open shifts in the following locations. Baltimore city, Baltimore County, Eastern Shore MD, Western MD, PG County, Montgomery County, Howard County, and other counties not mentioned here. We are also recruiting for the School systems. Call now!!!!