Global Medical and Health Services, LLC can offer you and your loved ones the highest level of home care by the following basic principles:
- We genuinely care about our pediatric clients, our adult clients, and their families as we provide skilled nursing care and physical therapy.
- We understand that the care we provide is only as good as the professionals hired; hence, at Global Medical and Health Services, LLC, we hire and train the best professionals which include Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, RNs, PTs, and PTAs so that we can consistently deliver the best skilled care possible.
- We understand the importance of caregiver training and on-site supervision of our professionals by high-tech RN Supervisors who are the pride of Global Medical and Health Services, LLC.
Our dedicated staff comes with years of experience, and our nurses are attentive, caring, and knowledgeable. They will show you the utmost professionalism and treat you as if you are a part of the family.
The Maryland Department of Transportation Office of MBE 7201 Corporate Center Drive Hanover, MD 21076
President / CEO / Clinical Director
Dr. Betrand N. Okwesili, MSc/FNP; M.B.B.Ch; BSc; RNS; CM/DN – Founding President and Chief Executive Officer of Global Medical and Health Services, LLC.
Dr. Betrand Ndubueze Okwesili is a dual professional, a renowned Medical Doctor, and a Nurse Practitioner with lots of years of experience in medical practices and nursing care. Dr. Okwesili earned his MSc/FNP from the Chamberlain University in 2018, and his BSN from the DeVry University, Chamberlain College of Nursing in 2015. He is a graduate of the prestigious University of Calabar, College of Medical Sciences, Department of Medicine and Surgery (Class of 1999). He is also a graduate of the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital, School of Nursing (Class of 1986). Presently, he is an Asst. Professor of Anatomy and Physiology in the Adjunct Faculty of the Baltimore City Community College (BCCC), Community College of Baltimore County (CCBC) Catonsville and Hunt Valley, Maryland, U.S.A. He’s a Former Director of Nursing for one of the leading Home Health Agency in the State of Maryland (NHSTC, Inc). He also worked as a supervisor at the Rosewood Hospital Center, Owings Mill, Maryland, U.S.A. He briefly worked at the Emergency Room (ER) of St. Agnes HealthCare, and was a member of Ascension Health. He worked as a Charge Nurse at the Springfield Hospital Center, Sykesville, Maryland, U.S.A. — a State of Maryland-owned Psychiatric facility. He also worked at the Franklin Square Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, Baltimore, Maryland, a division of Trans Health, U.S.A. Dr. Okwesili worked as a Medical Officer at the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi, Anambra State, Nigeria. He also served as the Chief Medical Director for Ebubeze Memorial Hospital, Adazi Nnukwu, Anambra State, Nigeria. He also worked at the Accident and Emergency Department of the State’s Specialist Hospital, Maiduguri, Borno State, Nigeria.
Dr. Betrand Ndubueze Okwesili is married to a lovely wife, Ijeoma, and is blessed with four beautiful children, Kamsi, Uche, Ezinne, and Kobi (Kobichimdi).
Medical Journal and Publication by Dr. Okwesili
- Seasonal Allergy
- Use of Psychotropic Drugs in Juvenile Behavior Modification
- Rare and Expensive Managed Medical Conditions
- Fibroid Uterus: A case study in Calabar Municipal
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus in Children Nursing Care
Awards and Recognitions
- 2018 President Honor Award. Chamberlain University. Chicago, U. S. A.
2016 Phi Pi Chapter of the Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI).
- 2015 Certificate of Recognition as awarded to Dr. Betrand N. Okwesili for inclusion into Elite American Physicians.
- 2015 Certificate of Recognition presented to Dr. Betrand N. Okwesili by the Anambra State Association of Baltimore Metropolitan, Inc. in sincere acknowledgment of his immense contributions and support to ASA, Baltimore, Inc.
- 2014 Certificate of Recognition awarded to Dr. Betrand N. Okwesili for inclusion into Elite American Physicians by Worldwide Branding at http://eliteamericanphysicians.com/2014/08/14/dr-betrand-okwesili.
- 2004 recipient award from Springfield Hospital Center, Sykesville, Maryland for “Act of Heroism.” Springfield Hospital Center is the State of Maryland; U.S.A owned Hospital.
- “Man of the year 2011” award for outstanding pursuits and achievements in the field of Medical Sciences as recognized by the American Biographic Institute.
- Cambridge, WHO’S WHO recognition as a VIP MEMBER and qualification for inclusion in the 2009-2010 Edition of the
- Cambridge, WHO’S WHO Registry of Executives, Professionals, and Entrepreneurs.
- Cambridge, WHO’S WHO recognition as a Lifetime Member and qualification for inclusion in the Cambridge, Who’s Who Registry of Executives, Professionals, and Entrepreneurs 2008-2009 edition.
- Washington, DC Martin Luther King, Jr. National Memorial Project Foundation FOUNDING SPONSOR award.
- Certificate of Appreciation as presented by the NRDC (The Earth’s Best Defense). In recognition of Dr. Betrand Okwesili’s support of the Natural Resources Defense Council and their efforts to defend the environment against those who would destroy it.
- Certificate of Appreciation as presented to Dr. Betrand Okwesili in recognition of his significant contribution to the ongoing fight against hatred and intolerance in America by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), and the inclusion of his name in the Wall of Tolerance in Montgomery, Alabama, U.S.A.
Membership and Affiliation
- Dr. Betrand Okwesili is a member of the Maryland Association of Nigerian Physicians (MANP) U.S.A.
- Member Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing (International)
- Member American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP), U.S.A
- Member Elite American Physicians (EAP), U.S.A.
- Member Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN), Nigeria
- Member American Nurses Association (ANA), U.S.A.
- Member Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN), Nigeria
- Member of Maryland Nurses Association (MNA) U.S.A
- Member of the American Correctional Association (ACA) U.S.A
- Member A.S.A. Baltimore, U.S.A.
- Member Nigerian Ibo Catholic Society, Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.A.
- Member St. Gabriel Catholic Church, Windsor Mill, Maryland, U.S.A.
- Member Peoples Club of Nigeria-Baltimore (USA)
Anna Okwesili, RN; OND; HND.
Director of Nursing
Elizabeth C. Asika, RN; BSc; MSc; CM/DN
Assistant Director of Nursing
Deborah Sisson, RN; BSN; BCLC
Care Coordinator / Quality Assurance Nurse
Agnes Mbwaye, LPN
Office Manager / Administrative Assistant
Monique Cromwell, CBCS
Mr. John A. Owoh, BSc
Payroll / Billing Dept.
Mary McKesson, CBCS